Frequent Asked Questions
- What is picwindow.com?
- Who is on picwindow.com?
- Why should I use picwindow.com and not someone else?
- How long does picwindow.com store my pictures?
- How can I use picwindow.com?
- I can't login. Site just keeps reloading!
- How do I change my password?
- How do I delete a file in Image Manager?
- How do I rename, copy, delete, move my pictures?
- I don't like my username. Can you change it for me?
- My account was hacked. Can you give me new password or account?
- My account was suspended/banned.
- How do I send pictures from other online image hosting services?
- How to upload with FTP?
- I have uploaded some pictures, but I can't see them.
- Why do my pictures keep disappearing?
- I regret uploading some pictures. Can I delete them?
- Why multiple upload and drop to upload cannot use?
1. What is picwindow.com?
picwindow.com provides free online image hosting services to keep your digital properties safely and permanently in a simplest way.
2. Who is on picwindow.com?
Whoever is interested in long-term effective, stability, speed and error-free online image hosting service. They can do whatever work and come from wherever all over the world.
3. Why should I use picwindow.com and not someone else?
picwindow.com is long-term effective, stability, speed and error-free.We also have the Large memory, high bandwidth and taking the CND technology to acceleration.Here, you will get the most pleasant user experience.
4. How long does picwindow.com store my pictures?
We will save your pictures forever.
5. How can I use picwindow.com?
You could uoload pictures and take the chain of it,however,you must register for managing the pictures.
1. I can't login. Site just keeps reloading!
Most likely this is because you do not have Java Script installed or it has not been activated in your browser.
2. How do I change my password?
Log in to your account and go to the tab My Account. Then choose Edit Profile, and you can change the password.
3. How do I delete a file in Image Manager?
Just select it and delete after log in, but be careful, the content in the folder will be deleted too.
4. How do I rename, copy, delete, move my files?
You cannot rename, copy and move files. Log in to your account and go to the tab Image Manager and choose the files you want to delete, then click delete.
6. I don't like my username. Can you change it for me?
No, we cannot change it. Please choose your username with consideration.
7. My account was hacked. Can you give me new password or account?
It is your responsibility to keep your account information safely secured and stored. You can get your password back by click the Lost password in the up right corner of pages.
8. My account was suspended/banned.
Your account may have been suspended, pending investigation of spamming, flooding and other misconduct activity that we do not respect or condole to. Your account may be closed if we find the necessary proof available!
1. How do I send pictures from other online image hosting services?
It's easy. Just leave the picture address into the picwindow.com remote upload function.
2. How to upload with FTP?
We can not support FTP uploading. Destktop tool is under developing.
3. I have uploaded some pictures, but I can't see them.
This rarely ever happens, but sometimes your pictures may not appear promptly due to the spike of traffic and the amount of other people who have uploaded files to our server. It has then queued your picture to appear on our website and will put it up as soon as it gets to it. This process can take up to a few minutes.
4. Why do my pictures keep disappearing?
Your pictures were most likely removed by us if we have received complaint from copyright holders or other authority and thus complied with their terms of removing the picture(s).
5. I regret uploading some pictures. Can I delete them?
Yes, you can! You can at any time delete your files and they will be permanently removed from our server.
6. Why multiple upload and drop to upload cannot use?
Multiple upload and drag upload function using HTML5 prepared, some browsers do not support.